Tuesday, June 2, 2020

KOLEKSI ISTIMEWA NIRVANA



THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD - NIRVANA
We passed upon the stair
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone
A long long time ago
Oh no, not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world
I laughed and shook his hand
And made my way back home
I searched for form and land
For years and years I roamed
I gazed a gazeless stare
We walked a million hills
I must have died alone
Source: LyricFind

Kalau bergetar hati tu, cepat2 usha di ONO Bundle!

2 comments:

yahanvideonet said...

I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. 중국야동넷

oworldsme69 said...

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and
engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something concerning this.Click Me Here오피월드


3CHHE